Recently, Club Penguin have been hard at work, updating their blog on the official website, introducing many new features and addressing some very important bugs with the functionality. But mainly, they've given it a whole new look. And it looks... astonishing. Not only does it have a fresh look that it has been deserving of for a long time, but the accessibility has been redone and some new post ideas have been introduced.
This is seen when launching the latest posts button. It can be shrunken too by tapping again. The posts are now labelled to their respective author. Did I mention there are now updates from mascots such as Gary and Rockhopper themselves? We are evolving. This is the blog websites footer for mobile. Good job, Club Penguin. I look forward to some more fancy updates.
Conveniently, I am away from my computer and have access only to my phone. Luckily for me, the blog has also been updated for mobiles, giving it a much better look, and it is stupidly easy to navigate around it and view in general. I would like to take the time today to guide you around the mobile version of the blog.
Here is what the new blog looks like on mobile when you first open the page.
As you can see, a very responsive and clean look. Let's tap the menu and see what that has to offer.
Aaah, some crucial links! I'm glad these are added. I am also glad to see the option to visit the full website.
-Dino Boy7



