Monday, August 17, 2015

Sit Back Sunday #2 - Club Penguin Christmas Party 2006

Written by: || Tags:
Hallo everyone. Welcome to Sit Back Sunday, the fortnightly series in which I take you back in time with an old Club Penguin video or blog post for you to 'sit back' and watch it. This is the second Sit Back Sunday. What do you mean it's Monday? Oh, I'm a day late? Sorry!!

In the first instalment I showed you Mike 92's 2007 Club Penguin Robbery video, totalling over 2 million views, and today I'd thought we'd go back a little further, how does December 2006 sound?

Today I present to you a video called "Linux Here in Club Penguin 8 - 2006 Christmas Party!". It is a video that was recorded in December 2006 and uploaded in January 2007 showcasing the Christmas Party from 2006 in CP. Yes, before Disney renamed it to the Holiday Party, it was originally the Christmas Party, they changed it so kids of all religions and beliefs could have fun whilst it was going on. 

The video has 6,460 views, with 37 likes and 2 dislikes. Kinda small for a video that old! You can see how Club Penguin used to look if you've never seen it that way before  and if you have, you can reminisce!


I just love the decoration style. Everything is covered in snow, and the Plaza's massive Christmas tree cracks me up every single time I see it. What was your favourite part of the video?