Saturday, October 03, 2015

Will Herbert Crash Club Penguin's Anniversary? (Thoughts)

Written by: || Tags:
Hello everyone,

This month, Club Penguin have been celebrating their Tenth Anniversary party on the island and the blog, and it's a blast! We know from the mascot meet-up schedule that Megg posted, nearly ALL of the mascots will be turning up to visit and see the party, and all of them at once on the last day, which is great.

However, I've noticed something. On Monday 5th, Saturday 10th, and Thursday 15th, Herbert P. Bear will be visiting, at scheduled times. My thoughts would be that during this celebration, Club Penguin would give him a chance and invite him to check out the party, because a party is a party right? Since he's on the calendar, that must mean he's allowed to visit.


I'd assume the EPF will be having a close eye on him when he arrives, but how can we be so sure? I mean, Herbert has tricked us in the past, and I'm not sure we're 100% safe. Even Amykim the moderator is not so sure if he's protected or not. Take a look at what Amykim stated on the blog, in reply to a penguin's concern:


Natalie7255:
MEGGBOTS RULE!!! Will Herbert be waddling around the island at the 10th anniversary party along with the other mascots?

Amykim:
Uh-oh! Do you think Herbert would try to crash our party? Stay Creative!

Herbert is CP's most notorious villain! I'm sure he would jump at the chance to crash our 10th Anniversary Party. This is just like Plankton being invited to see Mr. Krab's secret formula, if you ask me.


So, what do you think? Will the arrival of Herbert will cause some destruction to the party? Or will the EPF protect us and make sure he's not up to any trouble.

Leave a comment below telling me your opinion on this, I would love to hear it!