Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dino Boy7's COOL Summer Party Reminder!

Written by: || Tags:
Hello penguins! Just a quick reminder, my summer party is TODAY! I'm so excited for it, and I know you are too! Firstly, here are the details again:


Incase you cannot read it, here are the typed details:
July 21st
11AM Penguin Standard Time
Sleet, Coffee Shop!

We will start out by partying and drinking coffee at the Coffee Shop, then we might move onto the Dance Club! We'll be playing dance games!
Then, we might visit some igloo's! How exciting!

I will be accepting Buddy requests, sending out postcards, and overall interacting with you guys! If you CAN come, comment on this post and the YouTube video! If you can't come, at least tell your friends by clicking here!

I know that this party is going to be brilliant! Also, I know that LOADS of you are coming! It's AMAZING!

But the question is....... ARE YOU COMING?


-Dino Boy7