Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dino Boy7's COOL Summer Party Review!

Written by: || Tags:
Hello Penguins! This is a review of my Summer Party! Unfortunately, my YouTube video that I made wouldn't upload, but at least there's a review here!


I came into the Coffee Shop to find a bunch of fans ready to party! Then we partied for ages and ran around screaming! Haha, after adding some buddies and having a good time, we moved onto the Night Club, here some people played Dance Contest against each other, and we danced like there was no tomorrow! Then, after moving around half of the island, the party finally came to an end! I even got interviewed by a nice penguin after!

Everyone I talked to after said it was amazing!

It was filled with dancing, smiles, adding, and overall just having a great time!

Thank-You for all the fun! I hope to have a bigger, better, party soon! Be sure to check up on my Twitter for more info about upcoming parties, videos, giveaways, contests, and more!

Bye!

-Dino Boy7