Friday, February 17, 2012

Dino Boy7's Club Penguin Mini-Party Review

Written by: || Tags:
This is the official review post for Dino Boy7's February 2012 mini party!
First off, I did not expect nearly 10 people to come, let alone 30! Thank you all for coming. Here is a quick review of the party.

Firstly, we started off at the Dock, dancing around and being silly. Next, we moved onto the Town to chill out before the fun took place.




We threw some snowballs and had a bit of a good time, I added some buddies and everyone seemed happy with the results. Next, we moved onto the Beach, and we all played Treasure Hunt with out penguin buddies, check it out.



Everyone played with me and we earned hundreds of coins, we found loads of red diamonds in every game! It was pretty swell. Then we decided to move on to the Pizza Parlor, to have a meal. Some penguins had cheese pizza, and I had fish pizza!


Then, the well known Waltdisney6 paid an unexpected visit for a while, and we hung out with him!



We then moved on to all the fun, and played a few games, including Hide and Seek.


We split up across the island and everyone had to find me, it was hilariously fun and amazing!
Thanks to the special entertainer, Goofy the Clown! (Flamedudecp)


It was an awesome mini party, I am very grateful for everyone who turned up and had an amazing time with me, bye guys!

-Dino Boy7 :D