Monday, April 30, 2012

Club Penguin Featured Igloos - April 30

Written by: || Tags:

Greetings! 
Happy77 here. It's time to feature some more fabulously creative igloos here on the blog! Here are a few of my favorites:
Essa12345 said: "You really should check out my best friend's igloo. Her name is Serria1234!" 
Serria1234_edit_2.jpgLizzy9610 said: "You should totally check out my friend Mcduck's igloo! It's totally RADICAL! He would really appreciate it if you just gave it a look. Waddle On Cp!"
Mcduck_edit_2.jpgCloudyskies said: "My friend, Lildudee10, has the best igloo I've ever SEEN! You should check it out. :D WADDLE ON!"
Lildudee10_edit_2.jpgHave you seen any sweet Medieval-themed castles yet? If so, post the owner's name and why you liked their igloo in the comments. Stay tuned for more featured igloos again soon! 
Waddle On! :)
-Club Penguin Team