Saturday, October 13, 2012

Club Penguin "Become a Ghost" Feature Revealed

Written by: || Tags:
In the latest sneak peek video Club Penguin posted of the Halloween Party, you can see famous moderator Polo Field demonstrate the new feature that will be coming to the party... where you can become a ghost! It's so crazy. Below I have some images of the ghost feature being revealed.

Here is the first one, it is what you will look like when you become a ghost on Club Penguin. You have no feet, and your penguin turns more transparent, kind of like a Ninja.


The second image is of the special move you will be able to do when you are a ghost. It's a bit hard to explain but here it is, quite scary.

Uploaded with Imgupr

Alright, that's all. So I don't know for sure if these features are actually what I called them, but they will be coming in some way to the Club Penguin Halloween Party 2012. I don't know if what I stated in this post can be 100% confirmed, it's just a theory I gathered from the new sneak peek. Thanks for reading, waddle on.

-Dino Boy7, Club Penguin Cheats