Thursday, October 25, 2012

Club Penguin New Horizons - Part 1 - A Brief History of Club Penguin

Written by: || Tags:
A new video has been made on the official Club Penguin YouTube channel. The three founders of Club Penguin have teamed up and produced a documentary called "New Horizons" a title based of the company that first owned the game, "New Horizon Interactive". The video is basically a brief history of the game. From Experimental Penguins to Penguin Chat 3, and to the Club Penguin we all know and love today. And a sneak peek of the game's future. The video below is Part 1 of the documentary. In this part, they talk about how it started as a chat room and developed into a full MMORPG.


I am absolutely astonished. I knew how Club Penguin began in 2000 and grew from 2004 to 2005 and onward. However, I was amazed to find out this much. I am very eager for Part 2 of New Horizons, and would like to see what Lane (Billybob), Lance (Rsnail), Holly (Happy77), Chris (Screenhog) and Dave (NOT Gizmo) have to show us next. Are you? Let me know by leaving a comment below, I read all of them and approve the good ones, so keep them coming penguins.

-Dino Boy7, Club Penguin Cheats