Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Club Penguin's Billybob and Happy77 Are Leaving!

Written by: || Tags:
Hello penguins. I have some bad news and some good news today. Billybob (Lane Merrifield) and Happy77 are officially leaving Club Penguin. I know they will return to say their final goodbyes but after that they are gone. I'm not too sad actually, I know they both spent a lot of time on Club Penguin and it's time to move on. Lane announced that he was going to work on building some cool stuff for schools and Holly is focusing on raising her children.


The good news? A brand new person is taking Billybob's place online and in the office. His name is Spike Hike (Chris Heatherly) and he has been on Club Penguin since 2007 like me! The new bloggers will be Spike Hike, Polo Field and Businesmoose.

Club Penguin is definitely experiencing a new generation.

Be prepared penguins.

-Dino Boy7, Club Penguin Cheats