Thursday, November 08, 2012

New Club Penguin Unlockable Items

Written by: || Tags:
I've noticed that Club Penguin have added some new unlockable items to their database. There are three items, one which has been released before in Rockhopper's Rare Items catalog and the other two completely brand new. The items are the Gray Pirate Coat, Crimson Shades, and Deluxe Tux.

Club Penguin Gray Pirate Coat

Club Penguin Crimson Shades


Club Penguin Deluxe Tux

All credit to Trainman1405.

I like all these items! I think the tuxedo will go well with the shades, and a couple other items. But, your opinion matters too! Let me know in the comments whether or not you think Club Penguin have done a good job on designing these new unlockable items.

Check out my other Newest Club Penguin Unlockable Items post.

-Dino Boy7, Club Penguin Cheats