Friday, December 28, 2012

Club Penguin Treasure Hunt Glitch

Written by: || Tags:
Whilst waddling around the island of Club Penguin admiring the Holiday Party 2012, I stumbled upon Rockhopper's Ship. I hopped on board and noticed that in the Captain's Quarters there was a game called Treasure Hunt, which I remember from old times. I decided to play it but since the ship was empty and there was no one to play with, I thought I'd test a glitch I remember out.

When playing Treasure Hunt, if you move the game window to the side, you can actually walk around the room without having to exit the game, and here's how.

Load up your game on Rockhopper's ship and while you're playing (or loading in my case), move the game to one side of your screen and click on another Treasure Hunt sand box.


You'll find that you are able to walk from one place to another, provided that you are only clicking on sand boxes.


BONUS: You can also walk to the exit door while still digging for treasure!


What do you think of this latest Club Penguin glitch? If you would like to let us know, please consider leaving a comment down below!

-Dino Boy7, Club Penguin Cheats