Thursday, January 10, 2013

Club Penguin Times Newspaper Issue 377

Written by: || Tags:
Today on January 10th, the new installment of the Club Penguin Times newspaper was released, bringing us to a total of 377 newspapers, which are released every 7 days. This week's issue is the 2nd ever of 2013 and contains more information from Gary about the Prehistoric Party.


Scientists Needed! On Jan 17, we shall kick off the island's first ever Prehistoric Party by actually travelling to the prehistoric era. But I plan on doing more than 'raising the roof'. I wish to conduct a thorough study of dinosaurs. And I need YOU!


EGGS-PERIMENT! Attention member scientists! I have a very special proposal to you which I think you'll find quite dino-delightful.

Next week, when we arrive in the Age of the Dinosaurs, I shall be arranging scientific digs to look for dino-eggs.

If my calculations are correct, I should be able to scan those eggs, ans use their genetic info to transform us INTO dinosaurs. (my dream!)

I hope we shall discover several species to try this with. What good is science, after all, unless it can turn you into awesome things? Don't miss this rare opportunity. Join the dig on Jan. 17, and let's do some science!


Upcoming Events:
On now! Furniture Catalog. Want a prehistoric pad of your own? Your wish is granted! Check out the latest catalog in your igloo!
On now! Prehistoric Preparations. The Time Trekker is almost ready. Go check it out at the Snow Forts... but don't push any buttons!

-Dino Boy7, Club Penguin Cheats