Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Club Penguin Song - Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman) Music Video

Written by: || Tags:
The brand new Club Penguin song by Cadence and the Penguin Band is officially out. It is called "Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman)". The CP team have released a music video for it and it is one of the tracks on Club Penguin's first ever album, "The Party Starts Now!" This album features 6 tracks and is available for purchasing on iTunes now for the price of £3.99 ($6.05). You can check out the music video for the new song below.


I really enjoy this song. I hope I can buy the full album soon, as I am interested in hearing the awesome music! Did you like Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman) by Cadence? Let me know by leaving a comment, I love hearing your feedback.

-Dino Boy7, Club Penguin Cheats