Sunday, July 26, 2015

NEW! Cheats with Dino v2.0

Written by: || Tags:
Hello old and new viewers of my blog!
I am Dino Boy7, and I am proud to introduce Club Penguin Cheats with Dino, version 2.0.

I have completely revamped my website for the first time in 3 years! Can you believe it? I've made some major changes as you may notice, such as scrapping the two left and right Atahualpa-themed bars and replacing it with one large sidebar on the right. 


I have created new and interesting features on this site too. 
Some of the new things you may find:

  • Updated sidebar (complete with new cheats and guides)
  • Easy-to-read posts (no more annoying unclickable links!)
  • Revamped navbar to help new penguins find cheats easily
  • New pages archiving important parts of CP history
  • Sleek design, with blue everywhere you go
  • New widget graphics
  • And much much more!

Obviously I have just released this big update with no bug testing, so if you find that anything is wrong, contact me on my Twitter page! (@Dino_Boy7) and I will sort it out A.S.A.P.

I hope you all enjoy the new and improved Cheats with Dino, and I hope you find what you're looking for in the Club Penguin Cheats, Guides, Trackers, Pins, Codes & Membership blog for 2015.

Make sure to leave a comment with your thoughts!

Waddle on! :)