Friday, February 19, 2016

Blog: Herbert Has Shrunk the Penguins!

Written by: || Tags:

Megg's newest post on the Club Penguin What's New blog informs us all of what we are unfortunately already aware of... Herbert has shrunk us all. Megg says she was visiting the Town when suddenly she heard a zap, and sure enough she was hit by the shrink ray. She mentions her struggles being small and concludes that it may not be a bad thing after all, as we can cram more penguins on the dance floor! Interesting point of view, I must say.


Anyway, you can read her post below, she has waay more enthusiasm than I do!

HI PENGUINS!

HELLO? HELLO!?

CAN YOU HEAR ME? I'M DOWN HERE!

I'M GOING TO TRY YELLING!

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!

Phew, I've got a BIG problem! Actually it's a small problem.

I was visiting the Town when suddenly ZAPPPP, I was hit by a shrink ray! How am I supposed to order a smoothie from the Coffee Shop now? The counter is like a billion feet tall!

I bet you can guess who's behind this. He's big, smelly, and his name rhymes with SHERBERT!

His shrink ray's activated at the Town, so anyone going that way will become a pint-sized penguin!

It's actually not so bad. We can fit way more penguins on the dance floor!

Maybe being tiny is a good thing!!

Waddle on,

-Tiny Club Penguin Team