Saturday, February 06, 2016

Club Penguin Blog: A Mysterious Message

Written by: || Tags:

Hello everyone. Some weird news today. Megg received an threatening email from a strange user, by the name of HPB_Mastermind. It seems familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it.

She notes that she doesn't think it was meant for her. Take a read below of what the message said:

From: HPB_Mastermind

Date: Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 10:50 PM (Update to relevant time)

Subject: Preparations nearly complete (MWAHAHA)

Soon those penguins will realize what a true genius I am!

None of them can stop me. Not the Extremely Pesky Fools. Not even... hmm, what are their names, again? Ricky? Spot? Blockstopper?

Bah, who cares what their names are! I'll be blasting them soon.

MWAHAHAHA!

This calls for a celebration, Klutzy. Get me some vegetarian pizza! And DON'T touch it.

Kindest regards,

H.P.B.

P.S. Do we have any anti-fungal cream? My feet are somewhat... smelly.

Sent from my icePhone

I believe the date is supposed to say February 6th, maybe she got that wrong when she was typing it out. Anyway, notice how it says "icePhone"... odd.

What do you think this means? Tell me in the comments.