Friday, February 19, 2016

Meeting Rookie on Club Penguin - February 2016

Written by: || Tags:

Hello everyone. Rookie is visiting the Club Penguin Island over the next few weeks to help celebrate newest operation, Operation: Tri-Umph. At the time of me posting this, 3 meet-ups have already been conducted, with a further 11 to go... and that is just part 1!

If you are looking to meet Rookie over the next few weeks, view: Club Penguin Rookie Meet-Up Times 2016 (Part 1)

I met him yesterday, February 18 on Fog at 3PM PST. It was a blast! I managed to stay for a while to see what he had to say. It was a fun time hanging out and having fun.

Rookie arrived bang on time, at 3:00PM. Here he is, being greeted by everyone. Notice the huge crowd forming around him, making it impossible for him to be seen at this point.

As you can see, he is in the room, as I clicked on his playercard to pick up his giveaway background: Rookie's Giveaway 2016.



Rookie is visible in the middle now, sporting his propeller cap, red sunglasses and fancy red Hawaiian shirt.


I got a close-up picture of him here. Can you see him? Don't be fooled by the imposter standing next to him though, Rookie does not wear a green shirt!


Here is Rookie expressing his taste in cats, after being asked "Do you like cats?"


I apologise for the low quality, the server was being slow due to the amount of penguins.


Here is a close-up of him saying. He is the one saying "sure send me a friend request"


Here is his full playercard in crisp high definition.


To conclude this post, I will present to you a few high quality snapshots from the meet-up. Did you turn up? If so, try and see if you can spot yourself!





It was a great meet-up! Rookie knows how to have a good time. Remember to check out the meet-up times that I posted to make sure you don't miss out on his next visit!

Check out the other times I met Club Penguin mascots: