Friday, March 04, 2016

Club Penguin Blog: A Message from Herbert

Written by: || Tags:

This just in! Herbert P. Bear has sent in a special message to Megg, right after his plans of shrinking and turning the entire Island monochrome during his latest operation, Operation: Tri-Umph, have failed him. In the message he mentions it is not over yet, and that he will get the last laugh! I hope this is just a scare tactic... you can read the message below.

From: HPB_Mastermind

Date: Wed, March 2, 2016 at 10:50 PM

Subject: This is NOT over

Grrr, you penguins think you're so smart. Let me tell you, that was nothing but luck!

The power source was OBVIOUSLY broken. There is no other reason my inventions would fail.

You're crazy if you think you have seen the last of Herbert P. Bear. You might have won this time, but I will get the last MWAHAHA!

All the worst,

Herbert P. Bear, Esq.

P.S. I expect NO further jokes about my smell! Foot fungus is not a laughing matter!

Sent from my icePhone