Monday, April 04, 2016

Penguin of the Week: Pinto4 - April 4 2016

Written by: || Tags:
Important! Do you want to submit your friend for Penguin of the Week? They may not be accepted; the rules have CHANGED. Please view this post for more information.

A new Penguin of the Week (POTW) has been chosen by Megg on the Club Penguin blog! This week's winner for the week of April 4, 2016 is Pinto4, as nominated by Rosanc!

Here is their nomination:

"Hi I'd like to nominate one of my best friends Pinto4 for Penguin of the Week. The first reason is he has some AMAZING igloos. Second, he has AWESOME things to wear. Third, he always helps me out when I need it and other penguins. Fourth, he helps me decorate my igloo. Thats why I he should be POTW."


Congrats! Pinto4 has won 10,000 coins and the POTW background.

Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment on the Club Penguin blog telling them why.

View the previous Penguin of the Week winners!