Thursday, June 23, 2016

Club Penguin Times Issue #551 - Rookie's Driver's License

Written by: || Tags:
Club Penguin has released a new issue of their bi-weekly newspaper: the Club Penguin Times. This is their nineteenth issue of 2016 so far and their 551st issue of all time!

Today we have some interesting headlines. Rookie tells us a funny anecdote about attempting to get his driver's license, and Aunt Arctic talks about Little Rodentina. Tune in to see all those stories and more.

The main article, called Rookie's Driver's License, is a story written by Rookie in which he tells us of how he tried to pass his driving test but failed, because the driving instructor was a sloth, so Rookie couldn't follow his instructions because he... was... talking... too... slowly...

This time I have typed out the newspaper articles so you can read them in plain text instead of from an image. Please let me know if you like this, or you don't. I'm open to all comments!



By Rookie  Cruising through Zootopia with the windows down, music up, and a sloth in the passenger seat! We've all been there, right? This was my shot at getting my driver's license.

It started at the Department of Mammal Vehicles. After waiting in line for a couple of hours, I was finally at the front of the line.

I asked the sloth at the counter if I could take my driver's test and he said, "Okay... I'll... meet... you... outside... with... the... car."

Another 30 minutes later, he pulled up and we were reading to go. I finally had my chance! After we pulled out of the driveway, the sloth instructor said, "Take... a... left...," so I popped on my turn signal and steered left at the next intersection. Things were going great!

A few blocks down the road, he said, "...when... you... arrive... at..." This was when I realized that I took the left too early, so I pulled a quick u-turn!

Then he said "...the... intersection... of... Tujunga... and... Vine." We were WAY past that intersection already and almost in the middle of Tundratown!

Think you can do better than I did? Check out the DMV and take a driving test. Or be the instuctor! I hear they need one to fill in for awhile.

Poor Rookie. I can't imagine many people pass their driving tests in Zootopia. The support article, Little Rodentia's Rat Race, is written by Aunt Arctic.


By Aunt Arctic — Let's talk about big fun in small places: Little Rodentia.

This district is a great place for smaller animals. There's good to eat, stores to shop in, and meeting spots to mingle.

The best part? You won't have to fear big feet from above.

Little Rodentia is everything you've always enjoyed about Club Penguin life, only smaller. Tiny dance parties are a hit and tiny snowball fights are seeing a lot of action.

Of course, if you're an elephant, you might want to appreciate Little Rodentia from afar. Or walk very, very carefully.

Go on and check it out, Little Rodentia seems like the place to be. Now it's time for the island's upcoming events.


Upcoming Events:
July 6 - Zootopia Party Ends
July 6 - Penguin Style July 2016
July 10 - Teddy Bear Picnic Day