Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Club Penguin Blog: July 2016 Updates

Written by: || Tags:

Megg has written a new post on the Club Penguin blog with the updates calendar for July 2016. The first updates for July will take place on the 6th, with the last taking place on July 20.

There will be eight total updates for the month of July on Club Penguin. I will post the full blog post with the calendar down below for you to read.

Hi penguins!
 
Here in my flippers, I hold my o-FISH-ial list of updates coming this month! I know, I know these puns just need to FINish...
 
...pause for dramatic effect...
 
Whale obviously I can't help myself, so before I get TOO carried away, here are the updates coming this month:
 
July 6
 * Finding Dory Party
 * Club Penguin Times #552
 * New Penguin Style Catalog
 * New Furniture & Igloo Catalog
 * Igloo music update
 * Next pin hidden
 
July 20
 * Club Penguin Times #553
 * Next pin hidden
 
Are you bubbling over with excitement for the Finding Dory party? Let us know in the comments below!
 
Oh, and I promise I'll dolphin-itely use less puns in the next post. ;)
 
Waddle on, 
 
-Club Penguin Team