Sunday, July 10, 2016

Club Penguin Finding Dory Party Cheats 2016

Written by: || Tags:

Last month, Club Penguin announced that a Finding Dory party will be taking place in July, starting on the 6th and concluding August 17th. Players were thrilled to see a party based on their favourite new movie come out so quick.

The Finding Dory party is finally here! I think Club Penguin have done an excellent job on the party. There are only a few decorated rooms, but the challenges and rewarding items make up for it.

Let's get straight into the Finding Dory Party 2016 Cheats Guide on www.cheatswithdino.com.

The first thing you will notice as you log on is Dory, being held in a water-filled coffee pot.. She wants to speak to you.


Hi there, I'm Dory! I'm looking for my home. If I could find some familiar objects, they might jog my memory.

It seems as if we're gonna have to do a bit of searching for Dory as our first challenge. No problem, I like finding things.
 

Oh, what are those stingy things? Anemones? They remind me of something.

So it looks like Dory wants us to find three anemones. Click "Find them and you will be transported to the Reef. This is what you need me for. I have highlighted out all three anemones, to ease you a bit. Simply click on all three of them...

...and you'll be able to pick up your prize! As the party progresses, more and more will be available for you. Look at the Destiny costume, so cute and happy.



For the second challenge, you need to find all three pipes in the Marine Life Institute (or Dock for normal penguins). Here is where they are hidden.


 The Finding Dory party is looking promising so far! Let's check out the rooms, shall we? Here is the Town, decorated in all sorts of underwater and marine-esque stuff.


The Beach. I like this one, check out how it looks underwater too. Very nicely designed.


The Dock, also known as the Marine Life Institute as mentioned previously.


The Iceberg. Wowzers.


That would be all for this party, except for the emoticons.

This party has three emoticons: the music emoticon, bubbles emoticon and Destiny smiling emoticon.

I am in love with the Finding Dory party of 2016. It brings me back to all the old Underwater Expeditions and Water parties, good job Club Penguin. Stay tuned for more.