Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Club Penguin Blog: What's Coming in October 2016

Written by: || Tags:

Megg has written a new post on the Club Penguin blog with the updates calendar for October 2016. The first updates for October will take place on the 5th, with the last taking place on October 31.

There will be eight total updates for the month of October on Club Penguin, which amounts to five total update days. I will post the full blog post with the calendar down below for you to read.

Hi penguins,

I've been collecting cobwebs all year for this. It's the spooky October update!

October 5
  • Island Insider (Formally Waddle On Wednesday) - Episode 1
October 19
  • Club Penguin Times #559
  • Next pin hidden
  • The 2016 Yearbook
October 24
  • Island Insider - Episode 2
  • CP Reunion Anniversary celebration
October 26
  • Project: Super Secret Update
October 31
  • HALLOWEEN!
Did I see the 2016 Yearbook on that list? YES!!! I'd give five pounds of cobwebs to get my hands on that.

...But seriously, what am I supposed to do with all of these?

-The Club Penguin Team